Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Update on Ella's Toddler Bedding

Last week I shared some photos of my two year old, Ella Rose's, new toddler bed. At the time I had already ordered the quilt and sham, which are from the Pottery Barn Kids Daisy Garden Collection, but they hadn't arrived yet.  In the pictures from last week I had the bedding from my niece's bedroom when she lived with us almost 5 years ago.  The blue bedding was very sweet and had a nice vintage feel, but it didn't match her valances or rug very well.  I was able to find the exact same quilt and sham in the pattern she already had on Ebay for much less than retail at Pottery Barn Kids.  They were gently used, but honestly, you can't tell at all. I washed them up, put them on, and finally got her bed completed yesterday.






Now I'm just on the lookout for a new chair for her room.  She doesn't need the glider anymore and I have a feeling that someone I know will be needing a glider fairly soon!  I have my eye on a magnificent fuchsia velvet tufted chair at World Market, but it is way out of my price range.  Possibly, if I get a 50% off coupon I could swing it, but in the mean time I'm scouring Craig's List in search of a vintage chair that looks similar to the World Market version.

It's a never ending cycle of decorating around here, but I do love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!