Monday, March 24, 2014

Roasted Parmesan Asparagus

It's officially Asparagus season in Northern CA.  Trader Joe's had bundles on sale last week for $1.99 each! I stocked up, but I have to say, I think this is my all time favorite way to prepare it!  It only takes 10 minutes and is super easy and delicious!

Ingredients:
Fresh Asparagus (ends trimmed)
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
Drizzle of Olive Oil
Fresh Black Pepper

Directions:
Set oven to broil.  After trimming your asparagus stems, lay them out on a sheet pan and lightly drizzle with olive oil.  Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and Parmesan cheese. I don't use salt, since the Parmesan is already salty, but you can add a little if you want.  Place sheet pan in the oven for about 10 minutes, checking every few minutes, as broil cooks fast!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!