Monday, March 17, 2014

Kitchen Storage, Gadgets & Tools

happy Monday everyone!  So by now you all know I love to cook.  I mean, this is primarily a culinary blog, with a few of my other loves thrown in.  However, this self proclaimed lover of food and cooking, does not have her dream kitchen. I've made do and have dreams of what I would like someday (see my Pinterest page!) but for now I'm stuck with what I've got.  What this means, is that I am very, very limited on cabinet space.  I actually do pretty well with counter space thanks to an awkward layout and a huge island that my mom found at Ikea that fit the room perfectly.  The challenge I really face is storage.  I don't really have enough space for a huge collection of gadgets, pots, pans, baking sheets, ect.  I basically cram everything in and slap a baby lock on the door in hopes of keeping stuff from crashing out! For a normally very organized person, this can be quite stressful. I'm actually writing this post in hopes of finding out my readers favorite tips for kitchen storage, what your favorite gadgets are, and your must have tools.  I'm thinking an organization overhaul in my space is past due... Any suggestions?  Leave a comment below! :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!