Thursday, March 27, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Apparently there is a new trend on Facebook where people are sharing photos of themselves from their past.  I'm not usually one to follow trends, but in this case I thought it would be fun to share a picture of myself as a baby next to a picture of my daughter, Ella Rose.  We're both about 9 months old in these photos.

I think we look a lot alike!  It's so funny, because my older daughter, Lily Claire looks nothing like me!  She has her daddy's coloring, beautiful hazel eyes, and gorgeous brown hair that I am envious of!  Ella, though, is definitely takes after her mama!

Anyhow, I hope you enjoyed these!  I'll be back tomorrow with my recipe for Langostino Mac & Cheese!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!