Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Updates & Life...

I can officially say this has been the busiest October ever!  I can't believe the month is almost over, I never even got to enjoy it!  So what have I been up to that's kept me so busy?

Well... Let me tell you!  We adopted a puppy!  Her name is River and she is the cutest 18lb. black lab/ golden retriever mix.  She is a great dog and super sweet.  We're definitely glad we added her to our family, but, having a puppy is a lot like having a baby.  Which I had forgotten.  There's the potty training, waking up at all hours of the night, and I can't turn my back for a second without something getting chewed up.  So far my spare kindle charger and a pony are the only victims, but she's sneaky, so I have to be diligent about picking everything up.

We've also been really busy with the kids and school stuff.  First grade has turned out to be an entirely different experience than kindergarten.  Which leads me to my next update.

I've decided to put my Dinner Delivery business on hold for a little while.  Next week, November 3rd will be my last Dinner Delivery week for the rest of the year.  I absolutely love cooking for my customers and I feel so blessed to have had so many orders and so much support. Unfortunately, there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done, and my priorities, my family, haven't been getting the attention that I feel they deserve.

I am hoping that after Christmas, once Ella starts preschool, I will have a little more time on my hands and can start back up.  In the mean time, I plan to put more work into my blog and get a lot more recipes posted.  I have so many things I've been cooking, but I haven't gotten a chance to post them all yet.

Again, I want to thank my customers for their support!  I hope you will all continue to follow along on my blog and will order again when I'm back up and running, ahem, I mean cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!