Saturday, January 31, 2015

Superbowl Snacks

I was FaceTiming my brother & sister-in-law last night so I could see my sweet little niece, oh and them too. :) He asked what I was doing on Sunday for Superbowl.  I have a confession to make.  I didn't realize the big game is tomorrow!  I made plans to go see my friend's musical at 2 o'clock.  Oops.  I guess that means I won't be making any of these fabulous game day snacks.  But, it's not too late for you!  Before you head out to the store to pick up supplies today, check out these recipes!  You may find one you can't wait to try!

Artichoke Spinach Dip

















Toasted Ravioli 













Meatball Sandwiches 

















Pulled Pork Sandwiches 


















 Veggie & Sausage Skewers














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!