Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome!

I have been considering doing a food blog for quite some time, at the urging of my mom and friends, and have finally decided to give it a go!  Please share my blog with anyone & everyone who might be interested!  I appreciate all the support I can get!!

I love to cook and am very excited to share what I have learned with all of you.  Over the next few days I plan to add a ton of the recipes I have created along with pictures to share with you!  I also love anything to do with interior design and consider myself to be quite crafty, so I'll also be sharing quite a few of my favorite projects I've done as well!  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments!

Enjoy!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!