Sunday, June 1, 2014

Deal of the Day

Yesterday morning I got up early and headed out to do my favorite thing.  Thrift store shopping!  I recently found out that I am going to have a new niece, so I've been busy buying all the cutest infant clothes that I can find!  I love shopping for little girls!  However, yesterday I got side tracked when I walked by the case of "special" items.  I always browse this case and I've definitely found some awesome deals there before. (A beautiful vintage Louis Vuitton wallet in it's original box!!)  But, yesterday, my eyes landed on this beauty in the back of the case.

I had to pull a bunch of things out of the way to get to it, but the second I saw the copper, I knew it was love at first sight.


Does anyone else feel that way about a great find?  My heart starts to race and I get butterflies in my stomach... Really, I fell in love.


Can you blame me?  So how much?  It was marked $12, but I talked her down to $8.  I love a good bargain and I'm pretty pleased with this one!

Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!