Saturday, December 27, 2014

Post Christmas Planning

Hi there!  Hope you all had a great Christmas.  Ours was pretty great.  My kids got spoiled rotten.





I got new cowboy boots, Apple TV and a Life Planner.  I have big plans to be more organized in 2015. Have you seen these Life Planners by Erin Condren?  If you haven't, you must check them out!  They are personalized and so cute!  They actually  make planning fun!

I've had a lot of people asking me when I plan to get back to my Dinner Delivery service.  Since we've gotten through the majority of the holidays, I thought I would update you on a few things.  Just before Christmas we found out that my dad has to have heart surgery next week.  He'll be in the hospital for a few days. Since I want to be available to help out where I can with him, I'm going to wait until January 12th to start back up.  I can't wait to get back to cooking for my clients!  I have some great new recipes that I'm really excited to try out!

I'm working on posting my menu for January 12th so be sure to click over to the Dinner Delivery tab!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!