Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Few Holiday Touches

I absolutely love the Holidays, especially since I have young children.  Seeing their little eyes light up when we decorated the Christmas tree, was so much fun!  My sweet {and slightly naughty} little Ella is turning three in a few days!  Since she wanted an Olaf birthday party, I plan to go all out with the snow flakes and snowmen this year, since it really fits with the whole Christmas/winter theme.  Later in the week I'll post some more pictures of some fun projects I'm working on for her party, but in the mean time, here's a little peek at my home for the holidays.






Can't wait to share more holiday decor and really easy tutorial for a swag with you all later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!