Wednesday, December 31, 2014

~ WINTER CLEANING ~

There's something about taking the Christmas tree down and getting all the lights put away that makes me want to do a major deep cleaning of the house.  So, I've been incredibly busy lately.  The other day we took our tree down.   We also rented a rug doctor, steamed cleaned the rugs, and played rug switcheroo.  You all know we adopted a black lab/golden retriever mix back in October.  River is the sweetest girl, but puppies have accidents and a deep cleaning of the rugs was definitely needed now that she's fully potty trained. {Can I get a whoop whoop?!}

I also did a major cleaning of the girls bedrooms.  Anyone with kids can attest to how much extra stuff comes into the house around the holidays, and some purging of old toys and clothes was desperately needed.  I also moved the snow mobile that I made for Ella's birthday party into her bedroom where she can enjoy it.

Here are a few photos of all the hard work I've been doing.







Lily Claire's room got a new rug.  She loves laying on it and playing with her barbies.

Good luck to all the other "winter cleaners" out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!