Sunday, December 14, 2014

do you want to build a snowman?


I love Pinterest. I can't remember where I saw this idea, but I'm sure I got it from there.  Anyhow, it turned out to be the perfect party favor for Ella's birthday yesterday.  I have many photos to show you from the party, but I am still editing them, and working on sorting through and finding my favorites. So, I thought I would share this quick idea with you, friends.


I found those cute little bags at the Dollar Tree.  There were 18 in a pack, so I bought 2 packs.  I figured if there were extras the girls could share them with friends later in the week.





I hope you give this snowman a try!  He would be a fun activity for kids that need to be entertained over the holiday break, as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!