Friday, May 23, 2014

Dinner Delivery

About a month ago I wrote about getting my first client for my Dinner Deliver Service.  Since then I've gotten several more clients and orders placed, and I have to say this is sooooo exciting for me!  I am doing something I love and I'm making a little extra money as well.  As a stay at home mom with only one income {thank you for everything you do, my wonderful husband} it is really nice to have a little extra spending money.  I've learned how to stretch a dollar over the years.  I shop at thrift stores for 90 % of the kids clothing.  {And did I mention the genuine Louis Vuitton leather wallet I found a few weeks ago???}  I refinish garage sale finds and I purchase most things second hand.  But once in a while it is nice to have just a little extra money to splurge on something special!  My income from Dinner Delivery makes this possible, which I love!

If you live in the Sacramento area and are interested in ordering dinner, message me!  I've got Beef Enchiladas, Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaf and Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese on my menu for next week!

Hope you all have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. All the food was delicious this week. I am so excited for you to be doing this, and for us on the eating end. We had the Mediterranean Turkey Meatloaf... holy moly... ah-may-zing!!! Thank You. I can't wait to taste your creations next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!