Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dinner Delivery Updates

I want to start by thanking all of my clients who order from Lily's E'Claires Dinner Delivery! Starting my own business has been both nerve wracking and exciting, but most of all more successful that I could have imagined!

I have been getting a lot of questions and requests for meals lately and I thought I would answer some questions and update things a bit.

First off, pricing... I start at $20 per meal.  In certain circumstances I may charge a little more depending on the cost of ingredients.

Serving size... each meal should serve a family of four. (I have been told there are usually leftovers.) Upon special request I am willing to alter the serving size to accommodate larger or smaller families. Please contact me if you have requests regarding serving size.

Delivery... for most of my clients, picking up their meals from my home has been easiest for them. However, if that does not work for you, I am happy to deliver for a $5 fee.  I deliver on Tuesdays only, and deliveries must be made before 2pm, unless other arrangements have been made.

Again, I am so thankful for all of the support I have gotten on Lily's E'Claires, and hope to feed many more hungry families in the future.  Check out the menu for next week here! Don't hesitate to contact me at lilyseclaires@gmail,com for any additional questions!

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!