Thursday, April 24, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

One of the new trends on social  media is to post pictures from your past.  I think this is sort of a fun idea! Because I'm fairly new to the blogging world, many of you don't know much about my past.  So... I thought I would share a little of my background story today with you all, and a few pictures as well (because hey, who doesn't like pictures, right?)!

I grew up in Carmichael, California.  A little suburb of Sacramento.  In my early 20's I started working for Easter Seals, a non-profit organization that assists children and adults with disabilities.  I loved my job!  I moved around a lot within the organization, but remained with them until 2008.  In 2007 I met my husband and by 2008 we were married and had our first child in July of that year.  After having Lily Claire, I couldn't imagine returning to work and leaving her in daycare during the day, so I made the decision to become a stay at home mom.  It's the best decision I ever made!  In addition to Lily Claire, we had our second child in 2011, Ella Rose.  Our little family wouldn't be complete, however, without a few furry friends, Paris our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, and Cat, our cat... (The kids named her!)

Well, that's enough about my little family for now...  Here's the fun stuff, pictures!




Other than my kids, Paris is the love of my life... Oh, and my husband... He's pretty great, too... LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!