Friday, April 4, 2014

A New Chapter & Cooking in Advance

Today I'm sharing some exciting news!  I officially have my first client that I will be cooking meals for!  I spent the morning prepping and cooking, but I wanted to share what I was making with all of you.  They aren't new recipes, but they are favorites.  Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Minestrone Soup and Chicken Salad are on my menu today.
I've know I've talked about how much I love rotisserie chicken before, but if you are cooking for a crowd, planning ahead, or just need to skip a few steps, rotisserie chicken can be your best friend.  Since I was making two things with chicken I picked up two chickens at Sam's Club yesterday.  I removed the meat from the bones this morning and set aside two breasts for my Chicken Salad and the rest I used for my casserole.  If you want the recipes for these delicious meals, click the links above!

One of the things I've always loved about cooking is feeding other people.  I was particularly excited to have the opportunity to make the food that I love, at my own home, and get paid for it!  It was also really convenient for me to just double the recipes.  I now have three meals in my fridge that I can feed my own family for the next few days!

This super simple recipe is also the perfect picnic food!

Comfort food doesn't get any better than this!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!