Sunday, February 23, 2014

Back From Vacation

I've been incommunicado for the last week or so.  My family and I took a much needed vacation to Disneyland!  My girls had a fantastic time!  We had three day park hopper passes and I can say we were in full Disney mode all three days.  We rode a ton of rides, saw shows, met princesses and rode the horse drawn carriage.  I don't think my legs have ever been this sore!


We also had a great visit with my brother and sister in law and were able to squeeze in a quick stop at the beach before we headed home.



Once we arrived home reality struck.  Our washing machine died on us half way through our second load of laundry.  And as any of you who have traveled with kids for 5+ days know, there was a ton of laundry to do!  Our car wouldn't start. (It's been suggested the washing machine talked to the car and they conspired against us!)  Yesterday we spent the day shopping for a new car.  Not because of the dead battery, we got that fixed, but it was just time to replace my husband's old car.  Luckily we found what we were looking for and it wasn't too painful.  So since I've been back I've been going non-stop and hadn't had a chance to update my blog!

Well, I'm back, folks and ready to write again, so I'll be posting lots of new things this week!  In the mean time, here's a few more of my favorite photos from our trip!  I hope you had an amazing week too!  Happy Sunday!






She's sooo tired here, but she waited in line for a while and she was really excited to meet Jessie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!