Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What's for Dinner?

What's for dinner?  Probably a question you get asked a lot.  You may even be asking yourself what's for dinner right now!  Since I started blogging I'm not making the same meals as often because I'm constantly trying out new recipes.  My family is pretty supportive of this, and understands the need for new recipes, but sometimes they just want me to make their favorites.  This Meatball Stroganoff fiits in this category.  It is a favorite of both my husband's and mine (my kids like it too!) and has been something he asked me to make a few times lately.  I finally got around to planning my menu this week and knew this had to be on it.  Since it's fast and easy to make it's the perfect weeknight meal.  You'll find the link to the original recipe here!  What's one of you family's favorite recipes?  Leave me a comment below and tell me what's for dinner at your house tonight!
Meatball Stroganoff


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!