Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Monday

Happy Monday Friends.  I am feeling surprisingly chipper today for a Monday, even despite the fact that my coffee maker quit on me this morning.  I have been busy with life and haven't been posting much lately, so I thought I would let you know what I have been up to...

Cleaning... It's nearly spring and the heavy blankets and bedding are a little too much now so I've been lightening things up a bit around the house.  Flannel sheets have been put away and heavy quilts stored for next winter.  I've also been deep cleaning closets and cupboards and collecting a big box to donate. I realized the other day that we have so many sheets and blankets that we never use that take up way too much space, so I am on a mission to simplify and de-clutter.

Over the weekend we meet up with my friend and photographer Laurie Theriault.  She took some amazing picture of my kiddos and I'm so excited to see the results of her talent.  Don't worry, I'll share them soon!

I'm also keeping busy with my Dinner Delivery service and can't wait to share a new recipe for chile rellenos later in the week.

Any whoo... Hope you all are having a happy Monday too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!