Monday, August 11, 2014

New School Year

My oldest daughter, Lily Claire, starts first grade this week.  Strangely enough, her first day of school is a Thursday, why not just wait until Monday??? Oh well, it is what it is.  Anyway, I have been busy trying to get organized for the beginning of a new school year.

Here's my list:

Purchase School Supplies
Label School Supplies
Stock up on lunchbox snacks/drinks
Organize shoes, socks, clothes
Update Chore Chart
Get back on track with bedtime routine

As you know, it is hard for me to pass up a good bargain when I'm out at the thrift stores.  This has led to an abundance of clothing in our house.  I have a fairly good system set up for storage, but right now is the time of year when I need to purge replace things she has outgrown or simply worn out.  This is my goal, and tackling the list above, before Thursday.

Hope you all have a happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!