Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blog Makeover

You may have noticed that my blog has been going under a bit of a "makeover" phase.  I've been trying out new headers and background colors and trying to make it look just right.  I know, that'll probably never happen.  Like my home, it will always be a work in progress, but I am working on it, none the less...  With that being said, I do appreciate your feedback and welcome suggestions.  The photo currently on the header is one that my sister-in-law took a few years back at our family's vineyard in Oregon.  Unfortunately, due to my gradfather's health, the property was sold this past summer.  Even though the land no longer belongs to our family, it was a labor of love that my grandfather dedicated a large portion of his life to.

I am tinkering with the idea of leaving this as my header, however, the lemons that I previously had up here are great too.  They were from my mom's tree and I shot the photo a few weeks back.  They make me smile and are cheery, but they just don't have the same depth of meaning as the grapes.

Anyhow, what do you all think???  Grapes or Lemons?




1 comment:

  1. I like the lemons; ) but appreciate the meaning of the grapes! Tough call

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!