Monday, January 19, 2015

Paper Flowers

Good morning friends!  I hope you are enjoying this three day weekend.  It's been pretty quiet around here, which is not something I'm complaining about.  Having had some of the busiest few weeks ever, I am enjoying some down time.  The girls and I have been doing some crafting and making some little Valentine decorations.

These little paper flowers are just so sweet and all you need is paper, scissors, and a hot glue gun.





You can draw a circle on a piece of paper or just free hand it like I did.  I cut the edges in a scalloped pattern.


Then cut in the same scalloped pattern around and around until you get to the center

Start at the outer edge and roll towards the center.

When you reach the center use a dab of hot glue to keep the paper from unraveling.

I love this little platter dressed up with some of my favorite photos and these flowers.  If this seems a little difficult, I assure you, it's not!  Check out this tutorial over at Dozi, for some ideas to make these flowers even easier!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!