Friday, December 27, 2013

My Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I was really lucky and was thoroughly spoiled by my family this year.  I got many, many things and thought I'd share a few of my new gifts that I'm excited about.  Being a lover of all things food related, I asked Santa for serving dishes, cookbooks, ect.
Loving the beautiful blue color of this stone wear dish my brother and sister-in-law got me!
My parents played a terrible joke on me and re-arranged all their kitchen drawers right before the holidays.  Next time they are out of town, look out, my handy labelmaker and I are going to have a lot of fun!
I'm well aware that Ugg boots are pretty pricey.  The last pair I bought when I was pregnant with Lily Claire.  I've worn them a lot over the last 5 1/2 years so I figured they are worth it in the long run.  I'm pretty excited to have a beautiful new pair of these beauties!
Who's Christmas would be complete without power tools?  I'm sure this bad boy is going to really come in handy on my next refinishing project.  Looks like I need to hit up the thrift stores and garage sales and find my next piece!


And of course Christmas wouldn't be nearly as fun without the kids.  Here they are snuggling up under their new blankets from Aunt Breanna.  They may or may not be eating popcorn at 8am... Hey, it's a healthy snack, right?

Hope your Christmas was a good one!  Now I better get to taking down all the decorations and tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!