Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Messy House Home Tour...

Hello friends!!  How're you all doing today?  I had some friends over for coffee this morning and have been a little lazy since they left.  I was poking around on Instagram (I just love Instagram, you should follow me there if you don't already @lilyseclaires) and I came across this picture and link to a blog post over at Bless'er House.  It's an awesome blog and I love reading all the things that Lauren comes up with over there.  Her current post about The Messy House Tour inspired me to share a few pictures of my messy house.

It's not always sparkly clean around here.  I mean, come on. I have two kids, two dogs, two cats, two fish and a husband (see how I like things in twos?  except for the husband...)

On most days there are dishes in the sink, laundry on the couch or table, towels on the bathroom floor... You get the idea.




Yeah, I'm confused by the wig and guitar too...


This is our home.  It's where we visit with friends, eat our meals, read our books, and love each other. And while I love sharing photos of it all organized and clean, the reality is we are messy sometimes. We live here.  Thank you Lauren, for inspiring me to share our messy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!