Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Summer Dinner Delivery

Things have been so busy around my house that I've left the "Dinner Delivery" part of my business on the back burner lately.  Now that I'm back in the swing of things and finally working out a summer schedule I wanted to let you all know that I'm ready for orders and just posted some menu options for next week (find them here)!  I also wanted to take the opportunity to expand your choices this summer and let you know that I will also be taking special requests/orders.  If you aren't sure what you'd like to order, be sure to browse through the archives or my Recipes section on the blog!

Here's a sneak preview of one of the options for next week!
**Remember you can order one meal or all three! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!