Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Favorite Fall Foods

Today is the official first day of fall!  I've been reading all these pins and jokes about pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins... You get the idea.  But, I have to confess, I am guilty of the Pumpkin Obsession!  I love fall.  From the flavors and scents of cinnamon and pumpkin to the warm orange and gold leaves, everything about fall makes me happy.

Last week I shared some of my fall decor I incorporated into my home.  Today, I thought I would share some recipes of fall foods that are my personal favorites!

First up is my Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese!  I made this as a Dinner Delivery Meal this week and had it for dinner last night.  Soo yummy!



Next we have Turkey Chili.  This warm hearty meal is perfect on a cool fall evening.



Mushroom Sausage Spinach Lasagna is so rich and satisfying, with a hint of nutmeg in the background.


Roasted Chicken is probably my husband's favorite meal.  In the summer, I avoid making it because I have an older home and roasting something means that my kitchen becomes a sweltering hot miserable place.  So, as soon as the temperature drops, my roasting pan comes out!



Chicken Enchilada Soup is just delish. I could eat this anytime, but something about the warm and spicy flavors, and the colors really remind me of fall.


Last but not least, Butternut Squash Soup.  This soup is super light and very satisfying.  Pair it with a grilled cheese sandwich and you've got a fast and easy fall meal.


I hope you enjoyed my suggestions for fall meals!  I'll have many more recipes coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!