Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Decor

Fall is my favorite season.  The warm colors and spicy scents just make me happy!  For the past few days I've been shopping, digging out my fall bin and decorating my house.  It's finally looking good enough to share a few photos!

I was lucky enough to score this basket at Goodwill for only $2.99.  I had a 20% off your entire purchase coupon at Michael's and picked up some fall pics and some moss.  Then I grabbed a few pears and some artichokes from Trader Joe's.  I filled everything in with a little greenery from the Magnolia tree in my front yard.



The chalk board and hutch got a little touch of fall too!  I used some of the stuff I had in my "fall" bin in the garage to add a little color and interest.


I did end up splurging on a few new throw pillows.  And I love them!  They really tie in with some of the existing art and the new floral arrangement in the dining room.

And of course, it wouldn't be complete without the smell of fall.  Bath and Body Works has some great fall scented soaps and candles right now and, again I had a 20% off my entire purchase coupon, so I picked up some new hand soaps for the kitchen and bathrooms and a few candles too!

So, Happy Fall Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!