Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Fun

I know I've slowed down a bit lately on the recipes and posts!  My excuse is summer vacation.  My six year old daughter has less than a month left before school starts so we've been doing a lot of fun things lately. This week she's attending Vacation Bible School and is having a blast.  Last week to took a day trip to Stinson Beach and in between all that we've been spending a lot of time cuddling these two cuties!


Here are some more pictures of what we've been up to!



It doesn't get much better than watching children at the beach.  The pure joy of playing in the surf and sand is infectious!


Yesterday I took this little cutie to get her first real hair cut!  She was a bit naughty last week and got into her sister's craft scissors and cut a big chunk of her own hair off.  It wasn't really fixable, but the shorter cut blends it a little better.



I also got a chance to apply a fresh coat of white spray paint the chairs that I found for free!  The look awesome!  I'm now on the hunt for a new cushion or pillow for them!

Anyway, now you know what I've been up to the last few weeks!  I hope you are all having a great summer as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!