Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Welcome to Dinner Delivery

Hello friends.  I realized that it's been a while since I talked about my Dinner Delivery business, and since I have a bunch of new friends following along with me I thought I would tell you a little bit about it!

Each week I put together a menu of three dinner options.  They are prepared and home cooked by me and can be picked up or delivered (within a reasonable distance of my home) on Tuesday of each week.  You can choose one or all three options.

Pricing depends on the menu, but generally speaking a meal which serves 4 will cost around $20.

If you are interested please email me at lilyseclaires@gmail.com for more information.

Here's next week's menu:
Greek Chicken in Lemon Creme Fraiche Sauce
Ham & White Beans
Butternut Squash & Spinach Penne Pasta

You can read more about my past menus here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!