Saturday, October 10, 2015

Weekends in October

October is by far my favorite month out of the entire year.  The weather in Sacramento has usually cooled to bearable temperatures during the day and the evenings are cool enough to open up the windows and enjoy the cool breeze.



.

Plus I love the colors.  Oranges and reds and golds everywhere you look.  I recently broke out the fall decor and shared a few pictures of my home decorated for the fall months here.



I thought I would share a little of our weekend outing to the pumpkin patch today.  I love pumpkins and Davis Ranch in Sloughouse, CA has really good deals on pumpkins and carries pretty much every variety imaginable.




Plus they have an awesome farmer's market with some of the best corn on the planet.


I hope you all are enjoying your weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!