Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Photos

A few weeks ago I had my amazing friend and photographer, Laurie Theriault, take some new pictures of my family.  If you follow my page and have explored the blog, than you are probably familiar with her work.  She's done nearly all the photos from the "My Family" section of the blog.  I met her when Ella was just a few weeks old and she came to my house to take some newborn pictures.  I instantly fell in love with her work and absolutely love the way she works with children. If you live in the Sacramento area and are looking for someone to capture some priceless images of your family, email me and I'll pass along her info to you.  In the mean time, here are a few of my favorites from our most recent shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!