Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A few spring touches in my dining room

Hello Friends...


I haven't had much time to post lately.  We've had a rough time with sick kids lately.  Lily Claire is still recovering from her unexplained fevers and is on antibiotics for a sinus infection and bronchitis. Miss Ella had a cough and complained her ears hurt so I took her to the doctor yesterday and it turned out to be pneumonia.


One thing I have been able to do is some pretty heavy spring cleaning.


We also got new windows!  It's really amazing what a huge difference they make.


A few fresh flowers, a little extra light from the new windows and some heavy dusting, and my dining room is feeling light and fresh.



I hope your week is off to a better start than mine.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!