Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Texas

Yesterday I saw a story on Joanna Gaines' instagram account about her spring installation at her store Magnolia in Waco, Texas.  I started thinking about how cool my trip there was and what I loved and would like to go back and see again.  And, it got me thinking, I don't think I ever shared pictures of my trip with y'all!  (Bringing the Texas here with a y'all, y'all...) Anyway, back to the point, I'm finally posting some of my favorite and most inspirational photos from my trip last spring of the Silos and Magnolia properties on today's post.  I also think I'm going to work on a post of what my recommendations are for things to visit if you've got a trip planned.  It was a great place to go a long girls weekend/getaway!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!