Monday, August 7, 2017

Sweet Kale Salad

My kids are picky eaters. I mean, they are pb&j or plain pasta eaters. They nearly never eat what I make. And friends, when you have three kids and you feel like a short order cook, it can get discouraging. And frustrating. That's where this salad come in. Ha! You're thinking, a picky eater isn't going to touch that!! And, you're right! But, I love this salad because it takes just a few minutes to put together and, I can still make the girls their sandwich or pasta and I don't feel like I spent hours in the kitchen!



I know, this isn't actually my recipe. Costco helped me out big time here, but I'm all about sharing good food, even if it means I didn't actually cook it! Do your self a favor and pick up a bag of this salad at Costco, a rotisserie chicken, these beets (if you like beets) and some blue cheese or feta. Top the salad with the chicken, slice up some beets, top with cheese and use the poppyseed dressing and toppings that come with the salad. You won't be sad and you will be happy you got dinner done in 5 minutes! You're welcome!






**In no way did Costco sponsor this post or provide free product. Although  I would not be sad if they did!!! This review is just one honest momma providing a fast dinner tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!