Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sneak Peak at My Fall Home

I'm so excited that September is finally here!  I know that technically Fall doesn't begin for a few more weeks, but that's just a minor detail that I'm choosing to ignore right now.

I have been working like crazy on some new decor for my very favorite season, which means, I've been swapping pillows, rearranging, cleaning and (don't tell the hubby) shopping!!  Over the weekend I went to Homegoods and scored a few really cute decorations for the house.  I'm working on a full blog post with all the results, but I'm not quite done yet.  For now I thought I'd share a quick peek at my fall dining table. Don't mind the unopened packages of pumpkins, I wasn't sure where to put them yet and I didn't want them to feel left out!  I hope my space will inspire you to break out the oranges and golds and maybe even splurge on a Pumpkin Spice Latte!


Happy Fall All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!